The energetic volunteer network at TJS continues to enhance the educational experience of all students. In fact, we couldn't do all the exciting, forward thinking activities and projects we do without our many valued volunteers!
There are many ways parents, family members and friends can volunteer at TJS. Volunteers are encouraged to donate 40 hours of time during the school year.
Want to get involved? Check out the volunteer opportunities by clicking HERE
For more information, contact Connie Hendricks
Volunteer support can include such activities as:
- Coordinating projects and events, including Science Saturday, Nature Explore Classroom components, Family Fun Events, Winter Party, Annual Fundraising Party
- Lunch helpers
- 5K help
- Field day help
- Teacher appreciation week
- Chaperoning field trips
- Serving as a home room parent
- Support for fundraising committees
- Coordinating Boxtops for Education